If you’re one of those folks who waits until the day before Christmas to select gifts, you’ll face a sea of craziness at your local stores on December 24. Instead of battling the elements and the mayhem, you might consider shopping from the comfort of your home or local coffee shop. You can find a number of affordable gift options from Magazines.com. I’ve ordered from this company several times and found them to have good customer service, great prices and a huge selection of magazines.
Check out some of the options currently available for $15 or less:
- Money magazine: 12 issues for $14.95
- Good Housekeeping: 12 issues for $7.95
- National Geographic: 12 issues for $15
- Field and Stream: 12 issues for $9.97
- Woman’s Day: 12 issues for $10
- Reader’s Digest: 12 issues for $14.98
- Motor Trend and Automobile magazine combo: 24 issues for $10
- Parents: 12 issues for $9.97
Start your shopping at Ebates.com and you’ll get 26 percent cash back, which is like taking another 1/4 off the purchase price.
While the subscriptions do automatically renew, they are easy to cancel before the renewal, and Magazines.com sends you a reminder when the renewal approaches.
If you’re one of those people who feels you must have a physical gift for the recipient under the tree, head to your local convenience store, grocery store or newsstand and grab the current issue of the magazine, then wrap it with a copy of the recipient’s gift subscription.
Happy gift hunting!